Monday, April 09, 2007

Stompin' at the Savoy

It's raining, but not pouring. As unfortunate as that may be, I am still surviving, unlike so many helpless citizens whos' votes are unfairly cast into the corrupt democracy that no longer means anything.

And yes, I am just trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about.

Today I finished watching "The History of Jazz in 19 Short Hours" Which is of course code for "The Ken Burns Jazz series" which I strongly recomend to all jazz fans. It's a bear to watch 'cause it's so long, but it is so informative. And of course, the best sound track of any movie/series that I have ever watched.

Tomorrow, school starts again. Considering that I have seen two people this whole last week, I suspect that despite my massive need for personal space (only in crowds... in other situations, that just doesn't exist) it will be quite nice to see people again. Although, they'll probably all run away with fear of catching my plague, which is pretty much entirely gone. I am quite pleased to see that my health is returning to a level that is quasi-normal. It still hurts to yawn, but that's it. And I don't feel sick any more, just tired, and even then, every day it gets less and less and less. I suspect that by the time we take off for New York, I will be totally good. In fact, I WILL be totally good for April 17th, which I discovered is only 4 short days after she gets back. Perhaps not that bad after all.

I watched New York New York yesterday evening, and it was really good.

I just remembered that I'm gonna watch duncans show tonight. It's on in 15.

Peace

Until the next gig,

Ryley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home