Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Donna Lee

Another day at Co-op, another day of life, another day of adventure.

This has gotta be short. Soooooooo, today I went to Coop, and opened, to the nice smell of fresh baked bread, and fresh roasted chickens.The shift was of the eight hour variety, and on my half hour, I enjoyed a refreshing bowl of cream of mushroom soup, and two peanut butter and jam sandwiches. Hunny buns was working later today also with an eight hour. hope that he enjoyed it.

Open jam ses tomorrow at Elliots... should be fun. Lots of new people that I havn't played with before/ not very much.

It was my sisters birthday today, and she got an iPod. I think she'll enjoy it. The cake was super good... more like pie, of the pecan variety, with half melted vanilla ice cream on the top. mmmmmmm, wholesome goodness...

Well, I had best be off, in order to get to bed, because have to be up early.

Peace, love jazz!

Until the next gig...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home