Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Robs Blues

Good evening all.

Another post, this one will however be quick.

So, today, I went to school to pay my fees, and get my picture taken. I look mostly stoned... kinda out there, and all that stuff that I look like in every picture that has ever been taken of me. Anyways, went home, kicked around for a bit, then mozied on down to work, where none of my friends were working, for six hours. Now... keep in mind that it's Warehouse sale week at Co-op, so a six hour shift feels more like a twelve hour shift... sucks. Not to mention that it was mostly new service clerks today, so nothing got done. Also, my last break was 45 mins late, which ticked me off, 'cause I really needed it. Oh well. On the bright side, I was bang on for the day, which made me happy, probably made the customers happy too. YAY Happy!

Sisters birthday tomorrow. I gotta leave in a few mins to go pick her up from some party she's at. Hope she likes the gift I got her... But in case she reads this... which I know she does, I won't mention what it is.

So, today was long, today will be longer... gotta get up at 6, to be at work for 8, work until 430, and then go for dinner with my familly. Well, at least I don't have eight hours of social homework like I did on my birthday, and on my moms. YAY.

Anyways, so not much else is new. I started writing some bios for this bands website... I think that they're pretty lame, but whatever. 'ol hunnybuns will be the judge of that. And that is my lifes story.

Anyways, I gotta go pick up my sis in her state of drunken madness, however unlikely that may be... anyways

Peace, love, jazz!

Until the next gig...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home