Monday, August 28, 2006

Giant Steps

Hello folks, and I hope you all enjoy my mostly pointless third entry.

So, I promised myself that I would not let this turn into a place for me to complain about things that are supposedly wrong in my life... but probably acctauly aren't, but, what ever.... three stubbs for teenage ainxt (I have absolutly no idea how to spell that)

Anyways, I feel really low right now... really, really really... oh well.. anyways.

In reference to the title, I just got back from BC, and that's about all I have to say about that, other then my golf scores have come way down, and I caught so many fish that I lost track of how many we brought in. After about 20 mins of not catching anything, Andrew and I both decided that we should reel in 'cause we had probably got hooked on weeds... Much to both of our surprise, we both had fish on, that had just been draging along for the whole time.

So, I listened to some "A Love Supreme" by Trane today, until my parents left the room because it was tooooooo much. So I turned it off, 'cause I was just trying to make a point. I worked for 4 hours today, and was one cent out, which is good, but not as good as ol' JJ, who was bang on...

I think tonight, is one of those nights, where well, ya know... you won't be able to sleep, even though you're really tired, just 'cause of the way you feel. Anyways.... oh well... maybe someday.

Just josh and I working tonight, nobody else that I know... sad, but, whatever... oh, and I need to call Michael to arrange that jam, and Bryan, and Robyn, and Josh, and Elliot, and Steve, and Andrea, knowing me, I'll probably end up trying to call myself.

And, for the record, I'm just talking for the sake of talking.

Also, listened to more Trane, some Ralph Bowen, and some Buddy Rich. All heros of mine.

Boy oh boy. I feel sosoooooooooooooo alone...

Anyways, I would go on, but, I should probably head somewhere in the vague direction of my bed, provided I don't fall down the stairs accidentaly.

I have to be up soooo early tomorrow, it's not even funny

Anyways. Peace, love, jazz!

Until the next gig!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home