Sunday, August 20, 2006

Chasing the Bird

Good day all.

Welcome to my second post. Today was my last day at Co-op for one whole entire week! Yaya! It was probably one of the longest 6h shifts I have ever done, but I didn't have to cash-up, which is what counts. First shift that I ever got to hand the till to somebody else.... amazing. I'm supposed to go riding with Johann today, but I just tryed his cell a few seconds ago, and there is still no answer. Looks like I'm stuck here. Oh well. Nothing like a wholesome meal of smoked chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob, I think.... anyways, should be good.

In other news. Charlie Parker is God. In fact.... GOD. There we are... while that is still an understatement, I feel better.

I really want to see Bird again, 'cause it was a super amazing movie.... one of the few that almost had me in tears at the end... ('cause I'm that much of a girl) It was soooo sad. Oh well. I doubt anybody would watch it with me anyways. I'm not very fun when it comes to movies. Not to mention my terrible taste in film.

Tomorrow should be fun... wake up, eat the celebration breakfast of a lifetime (one might even say, the breakfast of champions) and then swing dance on over to Elliots, where we shall jazz it up like a preachers dog on a saturday barmitzfa (sp). Followed very closely by driving lesson number II, yikes... hope I don't kill anyone like last time. Then a lesson with Brent. Who, is also God.

Also for those of you who have no idea what on earth the basis for all my conversation is about... it's one word.... and it starts with "S".

and nobody save for Alex will ever know what that word is, because I accidentaly told him when I was in the Smoke Shop at work. And some of the band geeks might get it... :P

Also, on my last post, I forgot to mention Alex.

Alex is also one of my dear friends, who I occaisonaly dub "Napalm" of "Weed Man" or the newest one... "Alexé Magnus" Alex is very funny and always has the best stories.

Oh yes, and Erik as well... boy... I feel like an old person...
Erik is my riding buddy. He is possibly the best photographer I have ever met in my whole entire life... which is saying something, considering my dads a pro camera guy... I would say he's tied with my dad. Anyways, he takes the most amazing pictures. In fact if my computer wasn't so dumb, I think I may post some... Maybe... 'cause they're really cool.

Anyways... I had best be off to enjoy this spectacular dinner that my family has prepared.

Peace, Love, Jazz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home