Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Perhaps


Hello to all to take time out of their precious, precious days to read this "news colomb"(wow, I really can't spell) on the new happening in my life.

To begin.

In the last three weeks I have had/still have:

Colds,
Fevers,
Flu,
Sinus Infection,
Pink Eye,
Strep Throat,

and the pièce de résistance:

Mono

I went to the doctors on monday and got some blood work done, and a swab test of my throat. The results came in today, and informed me, that I have everything that they were testing for. So, I'm on an anti-biotic (one of the few things in this world that I truly detest), and then, for the mono, what can you do? NOTHING! Sleep lots says the doctor. Nay, for I to Fife... Except that makes no sense unless you've read Macbeth, and even then, it still wouldn't make any sense. So I've been sleeping all day everyday for the last, well... two days. They say that it will all be gone for certain on April 17th, when I have to go and get more tests done (and miss some school, arg... I miss to much school as it is). For those not familliar with mono, don't ask me. All that I know, is that it's a virus (no medication for it), and that it can come from two sources: Saliva of an infected individual, or being extra-ordinarily worn out both physically and mentally. Well, seeing as there has been no making out with Devra (the last person in the band to have it), I can safely assume that this came from my excessive worry, and all such associated things at school, which have, over the last several months truly worn me down. And now I have two weeks where I can't do anything. I feel quite helpless, but whatever. I'm really glad though... apparently, there are several different grades of mono, and I have the least severe one, which means that once I feel okay physically, I can in fact go to school. I just won't be able to really be near anyone, which really sucks. But the strep is slowly going away. I can actually feel the drug working, it's sorta neat.

And enough about my illness.

So Amsco is in Portugal, and where she is, it is 345 in the morning. I think that's so cool how it's a different day where she is. Perhaps I'm insane, perhaps not...

In anycase, from when she gets back, it's gonna be at least a week until her and I can even just get together and go for a walk 'cause of my plague. That is the oppitomy (sp) of agravating.

But enough of my romance life.

And I'm off to bed.

Until the next gig,

John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home