Saturday, March 31, 2007

Parkers Mood


And I'm sick.

Again.

And I am so fed up with being sick. It drives me insane. I just want a few days at least where I can feel better. It's three weeks now that I've been non-stop sick, and three months that I've been on and off sick / never feeling 100%. It is driving me up the wall... and not in a good way either.

But onto bigger and brighter things.

I got my drivers license on thursday. I went in my spare and did my test. It proved not hard, and I passed. Aparently I forgot a mirror check (and yes, I slapped my wrist for it), but other then that, it went fine. The guy was a realy jerk, and you could tell that he didn't want to be there. Again, I also find it ironic that the one skill that everybody should have (driving), is always taught and examined, by people who do not speak english. It's really weird. Oh well. I passed. That night, I drove my sis and her boyfriend, and Elliot to Cochrane, where we enjoyed a nice coffee. It's really nice to have that freedom. Today, Josh, Elliot, Duncan and I, all pilled into my car, and we drove off to Canmore, for a delightful breakfast at a cute little french restaurant. It's cool. And it's really nice. And it's fun to be the car on the road, with the windows all rolled down, and four teenagers sitting in the car, listenting to John Coltrane, Stan Getz, and Charlie Parker, blow the speakers out. I would imagine that that was a funny sight to some. In anycase, it was rewarding to us.

And there's a chance that I'm going to Ottawa this summer. Only for a week, in fact, it's while exams are still in, I just don't have any that week. Just a short little jaunt down there. In anycase, the chances of me going are about 1/1000, so perhaps I shouldn't have even mentioned it.

And Amscos gone, for two weeks. This is going to not be fun. I'm two days in, and miss her quite a bit. I think I'd survive a lot better if school were in, but because it's spring break, and I have no homework, it's particularly lonely. Just me, my cats, and Jimmy. Who is quite due for a cleaning... time to scrub out the viruses of my plague.

So, that's the evening news, thanks for tuning in, and I'll talk to you later.

Until the next gig,

John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home