Saturday, March 10, 2007

Boogie Stop Shuffle

G'Day all,

Here I sit, at my computer, on this absolutly beautiful beautiful saturday afternoon. I am waiting to meander over to my hair dressers to get my hair cut. The only problem is, I don't know where this guy is.... Small issue. I got home at 1230 this afternoon, expecting my mom to give me a ride over there, and then, it turns out that oh, they've taken the dog to Bragg Creek, and that I have to get myself there. I have no bloody idea where it is. Should be fun trying to find it.

Yesterday was excellent. In fact, way up there on my list of good days in my life. I would in fact, rank it quite near the top. I woke up (which is never fun), and made perogies for breakfast. Yes yes, I know Breakfast? It was good in any case. Then, over to her house for 11:36. And in fact, I mannaged to knock on her door at exactly 1136, so I got a Lindor chocolate as a prize. I love lindor chocolates. They say chocolate is a girls best friend, well, perhaps I'm a woman. (considering that I'll never be a man) In anycase, Lindor is the way to my heart. We gave up on pie, and made cake instead. Apple spice... it was really good. And it didn't explode as I had predicted. Excellent. All cities was sorta lame, 'cause we were missing a bunch of people (coughhornscough), and the other tenor player (and may he kindle jesus enternal bonfire) has the only tenor part for this one song. So I get to play the bass drum. Excellent. How to count rests. Hundreds of bars, or at least, that's what it seems like. It's really lame.

We were going to go to a Dexter Gordon tribute concert as well that night but during all cities I was all like "man, the last thing I want to do right now is sit though a concert (despite the fact that it would have been amazing)" so we went for a VERY long walk, in search of food, which we eventually found. It was excellent. And such has been my life as of late.

Well, I need to go find out where this hair dresser is, so I had best be off.

Until the next gig,

John

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fish fish fish ;)

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home