Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Inverse Accumulation

Hi Hello Good Gvening!

Well, I'm glad the other night is over with, and I've had some time to calm down. I'm feeling pretty good right now actually!
**Facing His Fear - Kananaskis, Canada - Copyright 2012**

It is in those key moments where we're hanging on by one knuckle of two fingers, stepping out onto a stage in front of 3.5 million people, or starting a new position at a workplace we love that define who we are. There's something about those moments that takes me back to an almost primal stage. There is no thought in my head. I can't afford it. I'm relying purely on what I know and how well I know it. I suppose oddly enough that these moments only occur when you are carving out new boundaries for yourself.

**Cats Tail - Kananaskis, Canada - Copyright 2012**

There's a rush involved - better than anything I can imagine. It's that rush when you're playing paintball and all thought eludes you. It's that rush when you tackle a new move on the climbing wall, and when your hand finally realizes that that hold actually sucks, you fall and thought finds you again.

**Upwards To The Camp - Kananaskis, Canada - Copyright 2012**

Then there's the feeling when the last thing you remember before you fall asleep is how brilliant the stars are. How densely packed the universe is. How beautiful everything around you is. Sleep.

It's a feeling that can't be described in words.

**Such A Beautiful Place I Could Not Have Imagined - Copyright 2012**

I love it.


-Zigs



"You Are Loved. All Is Well"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this a trip with the same person you were complaining about in a few posts back? seems to be a bit hypocritical

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://osots.blogspot.ca/

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting writing

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home