Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ég ætla að taka stræto

Hi,

I have lots to say. I have very little time to say it.

Intervention is an awkward idea. I'm not even going to bother. You're not you when you drink. You're not you when you're high. I dunno. Maybe you are and sobriety hides who you really are. Is that what the substances make you think? Just remember that there are a LOT of us who actually love you for the man you are. The man we grew up with. Yes, I said Love, and I mean it in the full strength of the word. Just don't let the bottle get the best of you. Please.

I'll drag the conversation over to somebody totally different... I've thought of you every day. I can't explain it. I wish I could stop. Maybe romance is my alcohol - I just can't buy it.... I was reflecting on an earlier post - and a conversation had one afternoon with a friend. A conversation that brought me back to former lovers. Relationships years gone by. God I'm confused...

I don't even know why I'm writing here.... I feel really full of twisting and turning directionless thought. I wish I could scream it at you. I wish I could tell everybody how I feel. I tried that once, anybody who knows me knows how that turned out. That was almost a year ago today. Huh.

Saw a film I made last night - food for thought.

Christ. I'm going to bed.

-Z


"You Are Loved. All Is Well."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sadly everyone is on their own journey and no matter how much you care about someone you have to let them discover things on their own. Trying to make someone into the person you want to be is just a waste of time, and doesn't let that person be them selves. you of all people should know that

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get over miranda

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home