Thursday, August 25, 2011

Evolution of the Boy

Good day all!

This post is mostly for my mother, father, and my sister, to prove to them that I am live and well!

Evolution from then, until now:


**On the "Avenue Vert" - Forges-Les-Eaux, France - Copyright 2011**

**Claire and I - Lower Normandy - Copyright 2011**

**Chateau de Versailles - Versailles - Photo Courtesy Dean Bennett**


**On the Eurostar - England - Copyright 2011**

**My favorite travel shirt - Paris, France - Copyright 2011**

**Snoozin' on the Metro - Paris, France - Copyright 2011**

**A Little Night Music - Nice, France - Photo Courtesy Miranda Krogstad**

**First time on a Scooter! - Rodos Island, Greece - Copyright 2011**

**Hooo - it's HOT here! - Rodos Island, Greece - Photo Courtesy Miranda Krogstad**

**Blue... Sand? - Rodos Island, Greece - Photo Courtesy Miranda Krogstad**

**My "Angry Tourist" Face - Rodos Island, Greece - Photo Courtesy Miranda Krogstad**

**My last day with Claire - Reykjavík, Iceland - Copyright 2011**

**Recovering - Ásbyrgi, Iceland - Copyright 2011**

**Self Portrait - Keringarfjöll, Iceland - Copyright 2011**

**Looking Dapper on the Sandflats - Skaftafell N. Park, Iceland - Copyright 2011**

**On the Summit of Hvannadalshnjúkur - Skaftafell N. Park, Iceland**

**I LOVE LIFEJACKETS!!! - Jökulsárlón, Iceland - Copyright 2011**

**Midnight sun on June 21 - Vagnsta∂ir, Iceland - Copyright 2011**

**First, I will dress like a sperm... - Vatnajökull, Iceland - Copyright 2011**

**Sunset with an Icelandic Horse - Near Höfn, Iceland - Copyright 2011**

**I took my shades off for my Mom... - Iceland - Copyright 2011**

**Pure, Pure Water - Near Djúpivogur, Iceland - Copyright 2011**

**Making the most of the Rain - Iceland - Copyright 2011**

**My first day in Sey∂isfjör∂ur - Iceland - Copyright 2011**

**I made it to Iceland!!! - Iceland**

**A Norwegian Sunset - Norway**

**I'm on a Boat Mutha Stubba! - Denmark - Copyright 2011**

**Grilling in the park with CSers! - København, Denmark - Photo Courtesy Trine Rose


"You are Loved. All is Well"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home